Imagen this right, you get into your garage at night, turn your car off and then you are stuck in you garage with no lights
Adding Sensor Lights to certain parts of your home can really living a whole lot easier.
Here are my top 4 places you should have Sensor Lights.
- If you were to go out at night for a walk or run, then when you come back home and walk up to your front do to get in it normally will be too dark for you to see what you are doing.
- When you are having a party or people are coming over and they may not be able to see where they are walking.
- If someone tries to break into you home or your car that is parked in the driveway the Sensor Lights will go off and hopefully scare them away.
- Leaving your home in the day and then returning at night when the light is off.
- Walking in and out with full hands.
- Leaving home at night and forgetting to turn the light off on your way out.
Walk In Pantry
- Hands full of groceries.
- Walking in and out whiles cooking.
Walk In Robe
- Waking up in the mornings and it’s still dark and you never can seem to find the light switch.
- Never a good spot to put the light switch because all the clothes are in the way.
As you can see there are a lot of good reasons to have Sensor Lights through out your homes, but there is still one really important reason, to save power. How many times do you leave a room and forget to turn the lights off? Or are you always telling your kids to “Turn the lights off”? Hvaing Sensor Lightsthought out your house will make for convenient living at the same time saving you money.