Welcome to Eagle Vale HeightsEagle Vale is located 56 kilometres southwest of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Campbelltown and is part of the Macarthur region. Eagle Vale Marketplace is the local shopping centre featuring a Woolworths supermarket and specialty shops. A police station was added in 2000. Eagle Vale Leisure Centre is a multipurpose gym and aquatic centre. Eagle Vale Branch Library opened as an addition to the south wing of the now rebranded Eagle Vale Central.
- Modern open plan living including VOID area upon entry
- Coloured concrete driveway (up to 40m2)
- 20mm Stone benchtop for kitchen & vanity units
- 600mm Superior kitchen appliances
- Ducted air conditioning (up to 8 outlets)
- Eagle Vale High School - 750m
- Eagle Farm Reserve - 2km
- Eagle Vale Marketplace - 2km
- St Gregory's College Campbelltown - 2.5km
- Hume Motorway (M5) Entry - 2.5km
Send Us A Message
Please fill the form below to send us your enquiry.